19 August, 2019

but it's always going to my head in slow motion

Back to the Hair Fair churn. Up to bat, **DP**yumyum. One style, with a basic all-around color HUD that has a neat feature--the first three selections of color on the first tab, the second three selections on the second tab, and then a color-wheel style tinting ability on the Customize tab. Nifty.



This is called "Double Paradox", and I'm showing it in the first shade from the third color selection, labeled "brown+red". I'm also showing the male hair, not the female one--it's the same hair, it's just the female one is smaller so there were patches showing through. (Though the instructions say it's an easy click to resize.)

Birth's "Henna" and "Lotus" I can't show, because they're all hairbase appliers for Catwa and mesh heads that use Omega. But they're on Noirette, and the pictures of the hairbases look fairly keen on the blog.



Next, ONE Creations, and this is the Beads Mohawk V2 style. It's clearly designed to be worn with a hairbase (which is included, but only for Catwa and Lelutka mesh heads). There is a color HUD included, but it seems to be just three buttons--lighter mid-brown, mid-brown, or dark brown. So I left it as is, dark brown.



This is the Beads Mohawk style from the back.



This is the Loose Cornrows V1 style. Also needing a hairbase. This came out of the box in a mid-range brown, and again, I left it there. I do like this style, though. Reminds me a lot of Kallisti Burns' styles.



And this is the Short BoxBraid V1 style, shown in the lightest of the three brown tones. This one can nearly be worn without a hairbase at all.

Not shown: Male Holdup Dreads, Male Wild Short (because it was another 'hairstyle' entirely comprised of a mesh head applier) and Put In Rollers. You can find ONE Creations on the Redhead sim.



This is "8248" from Pink Hustler, and it is way way WAY too small for my head. I'm showing it in color 12 from the Pastels HUD, and I picked the black texture option for the bandana bow.



This is "8249", shown in the Heavy Root HUD, and it's still not large enough. (There was a resizeable version of this style in the box, so I'm given hope that the styles can be resized, either through menu or through a specific resizable model.)

You can find Pink Hustler on the Noirette sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...