23 August, 2019

if you say my name three times in the mirror

We are now up to Chain.



This one's called "Diana", and I'm showing it in the eighth color off the Multicolor HUD. Very pretty.



This wispy thing is "Margaret", and I'm showing it in tone 15 from the Multicolor HUD. This is another one that desperately needs a hairbase and/or an alpha, and neither is included in the demo box, so you get to see it with scalp patches.

For both styles, I wore the M size--there's also an L and an S. You can find Chain on the Blonde sim.



Next up: tram. This is--and may all the gods and saints preserve us--"IO718". No, really, that's what it's called in the box. I'm showing it in color 7 from HUD-A.



This is "IO719", which I'm showing in color 7 from HUD-B. There are two different numbers of this hair, 1 and 2, I'm assuming 2 is the larger one, but I don't really know. It says the hair can be clicked to resize, but if so, no one told this demo that.



And finally we have "IO810" (and why YES I had to take this shot again), and I'm showing this one in tone 5 of HUD-C. Again, no included hairbases, no click to resize, and the included alpha doesn't seem to do much.

You can find tram on the Blonde sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...