21 August, 2019

once she wanted me to exorcise her self-possession, and then failing that, she wanted lies and vivisection

Even more Hair Fair styles!

Okay, I think I'm figuring it out now. We're still with Argrace, and I think there are just four different styles off each of the three hairstyles. So here we go again.



This is "KINU A", shown in color 19 from the B and W color HUD.



This is "KINU B", which is, I guess, the mirrored version. It's shown in color 11 from the Blondes HUD.



This is "KINU C", which I'm showing in color 10 from the Browns HUD.



And finally, "KINU D", shown in color 18 from the Reds HUD. I will freely admit, these are all adorably cute short styles. I'm fixated on long hair at present, but I do wish I wasn't where these styles were concerned.

All the styles for KINU were shown in the Unrigged versions.



This is "RIE A", which absolutely does seem to require a hairbase, but the style works well enough without one, for demo shots at least. (Yup. Reshot later. Why are shots disappearing?) I'm showing it in color 5 from the Reds HUD.



This is "RIE B", shown in color 13 from the Browns HUD (also reshot later).



And here's "RIE C", shown in color 4 from the Pastels HUD.



Finally, this is "RIE D" in shade 19 from the Ombres color HUD. (Also still confused as to why I didn't have this one saved, so reshot later. Am I just forgetting to actually shoot the style, and only thinking I had, because I'm doing so many of these at one time? That's perfectly possible.)



The last one is actually a different style, the "RIE E" space buns, using color 14 from the Pops HUD.

Argrace can be found on the Redhead sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...