27 August, 2019

does it make you restless? keep you up at night?

We are so close to the end of the Hair Fair demos.



We're now at Zibska, with their first style, "Cyllene 02". It doesn't...seem...to have a color HUD included, so...you get it in basic white.



This is "Cyllene 09", and...look, I never expected Zibska hairstyles to make sense, but...isn't this the exact same style, only in black?



Oh. I'm sorry, I misspoke. There are no color HUDs for ANY of these styles.



But, now that I'm blind...This is "Kore 02", in basic out of the box white.



And this is the photo-negative of the above, "Kore 09".



This is "Pasiphae 02" in the base white. Now, for some reason, I have giant coiled millipedes on my head...



And its photo-negative, "Pasiphae 05". Because millipedes look better in black?



This is "Sponde 02"...and, uh...Look, I realized a long time ago Zibska doesn't make hair for me. I've just never been sure who, exactly, is their target demographic.



...and "Sponde 09"...because of course there would be.



...and "Thelxinoe 02", and great, now I'm a Croquembouche tower...



...and finally "Thelxinoe 09". There. Done. Yeesh. We move on.

I had no idea there were so many different demos in the box. You can find Zibska on the Redhead sim.

All pictures taken at the Free Photo Studios in Sora.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...