07 September, 2019

seems I've been here, too many times before

Someone's getting into the season.
[23:14] Gxxxxx Pxxxxxxxx: ngn Changed Season 20/50 Intrigue dress 21/50 Halloween Too Cute to Spook bodysuit & cropped hoodie Ever Ever Land (192,185,3524)
So I went to check it out. There are indeed, two Midnight Mania boards with the attire mentioned, no group necessary to tap them...sitting in the middle of a cemetary. Now that's refreshing, actually. Fun seasonal visit AND two chances for free outfits, how's that for a deal?

Midway through taking pictures for the last entry (I just decided to go with the few I had), I crashed. Annoying.
[23:14] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: wb?
[23:14] Emilly Orr: Well. That was hardly kosher.
[23:15] Emilly Orr: I think? Decided to take in another haunt, got halfway through, and slowed down to a crawl. Waited until it was clear I wasn't going to be able to move, and crashed the program, because elsewise it takes fifteen minutes to decide it's really, honestly, for true disconnected.
[23:16] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: That was mine...
[23:16] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: It took me...the crash in tp..
[23:16] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: then...the closing of the box once I found out it crashed.
[23:16] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: then...waiting for it to shut down properly after closing the box
[23:20] Emilly Orr nods.
[23:20] Emilly Orr: I actually prefer instacrashes. Everything folds up and drops to desktop. At least then, I get to start from scratch. [23:20] Emilly Orr: Earlier, I was leaving the dance, crashed when I hit home, and RIGHT as things were starting to resolve, Chrome crashed. Hung my entire system for five minutes.
[23:21] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: It's gremlins.
[23:21] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: It has to be
[23:22] Emilly Orr: Evil ones.
[23:25] Emilly Orr: Well, if I need pickup shots for the post, I'll go back later. That one's not due to publish for a few days yet, anyway.
[23:27] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx: Make sure there is one about me ruling the realm of Mankind
[23:28] Emilly Orr: Hmm. Not sure that's on topic, but I'll do my best.
[23:28] Mxxxxxxx Wxxxxxxxxx arches his brow "Isn't it always on topic?"
[23:29] Emilly Orr: You ruling the world? Of course. You're right, that is always on topic.
So...I'll come up with something.

(Which...at this point will be going into yesterday's entry, so it's already been seen...time is confusing.

So anyway, we're at Camazotz, and, uh...some confusion here.



This was their blurb:
Dressing rooms, haunted house, dressing room, changing room, rez, rezz advertise, ad board, fitting rooms, shopping, retail, gacha
Yeah, trust me, the gacha part? I've figured that out. But where's the haunt?



...Bubble snails. Well, that's fairly creepy on its own...



Unless...is it this? But that's empty. It's in a forest of dark trees, sure, but...there's nothing else.



I think someone is confused as to what "Moderate" on mainland means these days. Okay, we're done here.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...