26 September, 2019

the sky is erupting, I must go where it's quiet

Have I been to Shadow Hills yet? Their blurb:
Where the Dead are the Living!
Swamp, Zombies, Halloween, witches, evil, Scary, Haunted, Ghost,


Doesn't look familiar. Does say Bloodlines-friendly, though, so be prepared.



This bride's been officially waiting too long. I mean, yay that she wasn't stuffed in a chest in the attic, but still. Never make a bride wait this long.



The place I took for a haunt is pretty empty, but there's a ghost ship in the harbor.



Wandering another direction brought me to a set of dilapidated shacks and...whatever this is.



Wow. Pink flames. That poor witch.



The worship must commence.

All in all, it's not terrible. Continuation of the haunted bayou theme that seems so popular this year. Some rips, but not obtrusive. If you feel up to a wander, there are worst ways to spend your time.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...