08 September, 2019

looked at you with pity first, then disbelief

I am getting so frustrated right now...I'm searching "haunted house", "haunted houses", "horror", "haunts" and "hauntings", and...past a certain point on all the lists under SL search everything devolves into groups for haunts that don't exist anymore. Why are they still in search? They're just taking up space!

Anyway, though I have dread, today we're going to Winchester's "Family Illuminati". They say of themselves:
Bloodlines, Vampire, Vampiro, Lycan, Human, Humano, RPG, Sangue, Blood, Blood Bank, Bloodbank, Lumen Bank, Lumen Bank, Vampire. Haunt, Bar, Drink, Shot, Ether, Ichor, ichor, ether, Amaretto, KittyCatS, FennuX, G&S, Freebie.
127 Haunts
So...Bloodlines mall? Great. Well...as I'm running out of options...



Yes! Clarity! I took the port.



Okay, what? The port took me to an all-black room, with dozens upon dozens of boxes with the little "Family Illuminati" logo on them. I...don't understand.



Turning around didn't help either. Same thing, only more boards on the wall. What is this?



[13:48] The Haunt .:[BLOODLINES]:. + Family Illuminati +: Click here to teleport directly to the selected haunt: Bravehearts Paradise (151,9,25)
So picking one purely at random netted me this line in chat. So...I went to see.

And it's a...store? That has sections for 'ether' and 'blood' withdrawals, and gah, deep in spampire territory, dear gods, no. Let's try again, maybe? But my sense of dread is increasing.



Another blurb of text:
[13:53] The Haunt .:[BLOODLINES]:. + Family Illuminati +: Click here to teleport directly to the selected haunt: JokeRs (131,29,25)
So...skulls. Skulls and bright blue DAYLIGHT sky.

Is 'haunts' what Bloodlines calls their stores now? Or their homes? I don't know, I don't care, I only know that there's nothing here to review, look at, or buy, and I'm beyond done.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...