24 September, 2019

watch your back when you can't watch mine

Spot launches today! See Spot. See Spot go. I love that this is pretty much real-time through various terrain--no real cutaways, no camera tricks. They've been working on the larger military dogbots for years, now, but Spot's official launch means both projects are now finished. Neat.

I'm a tad worried about this one...but we persevere, don't we, and we go to all the extant houses, because it's not October yet and I want more bats and pumpkins in my life.

This is exactly what the description says, every line:
Freyr
Skate and Date -Ice Skating, SLRR Train, Cuddle
Come and enjoy our Ice Skating, SLRR Railroad Train, Crystal Caverns, Haunted House, cuddles, and more!

Come enjoy our sim, cuddle, snuggle, and just have fun! All are welcome- furries, furry, humans, everyone!

Whole sim is clothing optional!
They maybe had me until the last line, because the rest sounds family-friendly, right? And the image for the land is a teensy prim penguin on ice. So...you'd think it'd be rated G, not Adult, right?

Save it's not rated Adult, it's moderate. Huh?



The dread was warranted. We're not doing this. Okay, what's next?



How about Final Refuge? Though that sounds so familiar. So does the description:
Gothic/Lovecraft horror haunt for adults. Open play allowed. No CHILD AVIS, all other lifestyles welcome.

Halloween, RLV, freebie hunt, medieval, castle, haunted, caves, hypnosis, stories, Cthulhu, aliens.

https://www.flickr.com/people/152960080@N02/

And that's an awfully big rules sign in an awfully narrow hall, there.



[22:56] The nervous patron: Oh no. Another of the curious or the greedy. Just a couple of days ago a group of eggheads from the university passed by. I'll tell you like I told them, you'd be wise to stay away from that old castle. Bad things happen there. Very bad things.

But if you are determined to go, follow the path out of the village, past the farm and old sawmill. You will find a pass through the mountains there. What you're seeking is on the other side.
[22:56] Castle Painting: Ancient and mysterious Audion castle, rumored to harbour incredible riches...and unspeakable evil.
[22:56] The tavern keeper: what makes you think I am?


Hoo, boy. I'm not even out of the starting house yet and already I have blending NPC conversations. Great.



As I move through the village, I note some odd texturing on the terrain, no real land definition (though nice organic flow from village to "mountain" pass to castle), but nothing really remarkable until I reached the castle. And discovered....the castle isn't that remarkable, either.

Did I mention this is an Adult sim? It's an Adult sim. For all I haven't seen a single Adult thing yet, barring the mention of RLV traps in the port-in house.



Yeah, I think I've beaten this dead horse enough. Don't bother.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...