27 September, 2019

you're italic, I'm in bold

This might have a bit of promise. The description:
Preparing for Halloween, open Sept 6, 2019 8pm with DJ Montana! Forest, skippo, sancturary for all adults, singles, couples hangout & in September it will become a halloween haunt with games. /*sky@ 01m to 400m:"[TOR] NIGHT - Faux moon"*/
What's "skippo"? According to Google, it seems to be a Second Life card game, but...I've never heard of it before. Anyway, let's go see the haunt.



Doesn't look awful, for all that I can see two rips right from the gate (the wandering neo-Victorian model, which is either based on the Bride in Black from Insidious, or a game; I can't precisely remember which one, and to the far right, the spider, which is also ripped from a video game).



The cemetary is nicely laid out, fairly easy to navigate, which is a good thing.



A spectral hand reaches from a tombstone.



Pumpkin tree!



Wups, got too close to another reaching hand!

There is more to this haunt, but I crashed trying to move beyond the cemetary, returned and got as far as the bridge towards a little castle, and crashed again. So I gave up. I'm not blaming the sim; this entire week has been crash central. I have not had one entire day in SL where I don't crash at least twice.

It's a neatly done haunt, though. No great scares, nothing phenomenal, just a nice walk with some photo ops and places to sit. Don't go for the thrills; go to relax, is my recommendation.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...