11 September, 2019

it's just my only crush and it's over my shoulder

This is less haunt coverage, and more continuing the Scenes from a Chat entry here wherein I decided to go back and see what could be found at Pendle Hill.



I had a specific goal for going back, but while I was there, I had to capture a bit more of the sim setting.



I found my basic idea near the ring of standing stones to the left of the landing point.



I tried several different takes, trying to find the image that captured what I was trying to best. I still largely take shots without shadows, without graphics on ultra, with no more than 240 distance most of the time--but when there are environmental effects, I try to use them to better the image.



I took several different angles of at least three stones, this being one of the three.



Another stone, another angle.



After I found the image I thought would work best, I wandered the sim. This is actually offshore, but it's a great view nonetheless.



Back to the stones--at the center of the stones, there are two lashed-twig humanoid forms, on either side of a central magic swirl. Depending on the angle and the amount of color captured in the air, this could be seen as three floating ghosts, three wraiths dissipating into the ether, or aliens landing on the sim.



And near the back of the sim, I found this lovely ruins set piece. Gorgeous in every way.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...