28 September, 2019

can't step off it, someone else will cop it

Okay, this one promises to be odd. The description:
MILENA DOLL CREATIONS:RLV,Traps, BDSM,OpenCollar,sex,Bukkake,Experience Key,tentacles,Alien,Dungeon,ANIMEH , Cinema,RLV.Nude beach,Dance,Club, ,Gangbang,orgy,Caves,AFK,Greedy,Haunted Mansion,
/* Sky @ 251
0m to 2560m: "[NB] P-Haze 0800"*/ RegionOverride
I'm pretty sure the "ANIMEH" mentioned was meant to be "animesh", and believe me, I'm fairly sure of that, at this point. My system can process animesh here and there, but large stands of it--Hayabusa's forests of animesh trees spring to mind--tank my graphics processing entirely.



This run did not go well, and I'll tell you why. Normally, I port to a new sim, leave the direct port-in spot, and wait. Anywhere from two to five minutes, depending on how much my computer, or the sim, is struggling, I see things rez in fully.

Not here. The reason it looks like I'm taking the shot from the side, kneeling, is because I was fighting my cam controls for every single centimeter I could get it to turn. It took ten minutes to get the cam to turn from facing front, to facing back, behind me, to snap the sign.



I finally managed to get something that was a halfway decent snap, so I left the gazebo to enter the sim proper. And left the gazebo. And left the gazebo. Snapback was intense, then I started freezing in place. It took five minutes of struggle just to get my cam to the far side of the store from the gazebo, which was...maybe...five meters away.

I turned around to get a wide shot, and waited. Two minutes. Five minutes. Ten minutes. At the twenty-minute mark I said the hell with this and snapped the shot you see, full of unrezzed grey walls and shapeless blobs. The big "ANIMESH" sign is very obvious; nothing else can really be made out, beyond "general arch" and "general wall" and suchlike.

There's no haunt here, as far as I can tell, and I'm not going back to verify, so...I'd recommend avoiding the place entirely, but that's just me. The literal ton of animesh on the parcel guarantees that if I do return, I won't be able to move any better than I did today. It's not worth it.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...