19 September, 2019

I walk alone, retrace my steps, where did I go wrong?

Ecstasy Trading has something with a very cumbersome name, "Halloween carnival cemetery Horror Asylum Medieval Fantasy St"...and there it trails off. Guess they ran out of room. The blurb isn't exactly better:
Halloween,haunted,creepy,scary,medieval,furniture,freakshow,romantic,decor,statue,fantasy,landscape,decor,home,garden,skeleton,gore,fall,manor,asylum,candles,cemetery,carnival,full perm,goth,vampire,baroque,magic,circus,club,photography,spooky


The vendor at the base of this...thing...says "Creepy carousel with hanging mannequins". 1), mannequins don't bleed. 2), this is not a carousel. Try again.



Off to the right from the port-in point, there's a passable cemetery build, also for sale.



I don't understand why there's snow.



In all other respects it's just another market, not a haunt.



Nicely detailed tree.



A new interpretation of "dollhouse".



Annnnnd keep in mind it's on Adult land.

I mean, look, obviously a store. I get that, I'm trying to be clear on the differentiation between "store that sells creepy things" and "creepy haunted house". So if you're looking for haunts, steer clear. On t'other hand, if you're looking for that perfect piece to set off your haunted build, you might find it here, who knows?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...