10 September, 2019

silver dollar, golden flame, dirty water, poison rain

Let's go check out the Rookery sim, and Dench Designs located therein:
Halloween Decorations. Here we have a huge selection of Witches, Pumpkins, Ghosts, Ghouls, Jack O Lanterns, Scarecrows, Creepy music and lots of gruesome interactive furniture. Come if you dare!
Well, I dare, so I'll go.



Blood fountains can be very derivative. This one captured me for two reasons: first, the "water" volume can be adjusted, and second, it's only L$50. I am sure I'll find a use for it.



And this may be part of why. Marked items--and a great many items are marked--are 50% off until the 16th. That's good news.



Oh, this is an amazing tree, though. I love the concept.



First rip noticed. Damn it. I realize we all miss P.T., but come on now.



Another set of rips. My heart is sinking.



Resident Evil's Licker looks very strange when not on all fours. This one's kind of the hat trick--not only a rip, but an animesh piece, and, because of the animesh, it has to be relatively newly imported. (Unless one can take non-animated mesh and make that mesh animesh via script or something--I admit, I don't entirely understand the process of creating animesh pieces.)



And now we're dragging in Silent Hill: The Room rips. Fabulous.

The sale is fairly amazing, but are the low prices worth it, considering how many rips are at the store? I guess it depends on your ethics. I try very hard not to buy known rips, but I'm also absolutely sure I've missed some because I didn't know the games or media in question. I'd be shocked beyond all reason to discover that any resident of SL had absolutely no ripped items, especially considering that one of the Lindens created a Moogle avatar--that may still be in each resident's library--for new users in the beginning. And nothing in the Linden library, ripped or not, can be deleted.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...