28 September, 2019

when love scars and leaves you branded, walk away and don't look back

Started with a new search term this morning, "scary", and...I guess I should have known better. Fatal Reloaded was the first sim to come up, and their blurb reads:
The Legend lives...
Gallows, Hangman Game, Executions, Asphyx, Firing Range, Electric Chair, Cruxification, Beheading, Impalement, Snuff, Brothel, Prison, Russian Roulette, Dungeon in this scary place
I know this appeals to some, but as far as I'm concerned, thanks but no.

I'll keep going, but if that's the level of search that word brings up, I won't be long in this category.

Let's see, Devils Island RLV Capture and Torture Scream Park, no, Simnelia advertises interrogation equipment, including a functional "sawmill" piece with saw, so no thank you there, there's a smattering of groups for "scary lesbians" (?) and "scary ghosts" (which seemed to be someone's family name, not an actual haunt)...and then there was Darkwood Castle. And their info states:
The mighty walls swallow all screams of the tortured inmates. Outside of the castle the tall trees give an echo of the sounds of death from the human sacrifice and the clash of arms in the bloody fight arena. Nobody can escape from the abandoned village
Riiiight. I am highly dubious.



That's not something I see everyday--a tavern with cages for prisoners.



This seems to be the only actual store on the sim.



There's that, at least. Do be careful, you can click the wrong thing and get strung up.



I can't figure this out. It's not the usual, bloodspattered-asylum-walls torture sim, but it's also not the usual medieval-life-in-Gor sim either (Gor because many of the crops, the small house containing the brewery, the weaver's shop, and others, contain Gorean RP objects with Gorean names. I don't know for sure if they actually do consider themselves part of Gor). It's an odd mix. It is on Adult land, so I'm assuming some of the scattered things are set for Adult activities, but currently, it's been a quiet stroll.



Mysterious altar in the middle of a field...



I will fully grant there are some neat poses here and there for photographs.



And the only place with bloodspattered anything on the entire sim.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not a full-on Grand Guignol experience. It's just a medieval-style sim that occasionally kills and tortures residents.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...