21 September, 2019

when love holds you up for ransom walk away and don't look back

Why yes, it's another store! I don't know though, good places--or even halfway decent places--selling potential things for haunts counts, right?

The blurb says:
Pumpkin, Zombie, Spooky / Tree, Gifts, Snow, Candles Skin, Cross, Kostum, Hat / Nikolaus, Cards, Clothing Camp Fire, Freebies, Blood / Crackers, Freebies, Santa
All right, then. "Nikolaus", "Crackers" and "Santa" throw me a bit, but let's go.



The what shoes shop?



I'm amused that the "Halloween Dungeon" is upstairs.



Because what is life without infringing game rips?



Without a few game rips, even.



Come on, really?



Yeah, I'm done here. If they're this unoriginal for a store, I can't imagine anything they sell adding to a decent haunt.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...