04 September, 2019

there’s a lock on your door but I don’t need the key

Today, we're going to a house I'm fairly sure I've blogged before, Deep Root Manor. Their blurb is fairly short, but informative:
Generations of evil left something behind between life and death that better should be left alone. The beings who dwell here try to find a way back to the world of the living...
Okay. Off we go.



The house seems familiar, the grounds don't...but the house definitely does.



Maybe I just know the house build well at this point?



No, I...really think I've gone through this one. I remember that broken mirror fairly clearly.



Upstairs now, and...I've definitely been here. I've seen all of this before.



I've definitely been here. I remember this library.



Up to the attic, and convinced at this point. I even remember remarking on the blue screen.

Took a bit, but in fact, I have been here before--way back in 2016, in fact. Hasn't changed much. Worth a wander if you're bored, but nothing new here, same old routines. Nice sound palette, though.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...