26 September, 2019

I'm so sorry, now you know, sorry I'm the one that told you so

The blurb said:
After long war the crystal island become a dark demon one,
Explore mystery island with the Dark Castle , volcano
photographer , photo photograph
Adult , BDSM , Cave , Castle
I pulled the notecard from a book next to the rez point. The notecard said
After the promise island’s residents with their QUEEN found the magical Crystal.
The dark Demon feel the power of this.
Epic battle between the light and dark
The Demon hunt the island kill all and put the QUEEN on the SNAKE mountain
Demon put the dark magic on the lighthouse to curse the island .
Any ship will come it burn with volcano fire that controlled by the demon book
Demon put the 4 obelisks with hunted eyes on to keep the darkness on island
DEMON make the Dark Castle as his spirit protection
Oooookay.



There is so much fire here.



Turning away from the lava plains, I found wooden bridges leading to a wet and rainy night. This fountain seemed to still be functional.



I...do not understand the bunny



Found the spiders. Okay, do not go into the cave of green light, arachnophobes. They spit bats.



What's through the gate?



Rain. Got it. Rain is through the gate. Oh, and a cemetery.



And up to a dark and brooding castle.

I'm sure there's more to see, but at that point, I was cold, wet and lagging, so I went home. It's not bad, it just doesn't seem that cohesive. Still, on another note, there's lots of places to cuddle and take photographs, so...not all bad?

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...