18 September, 2019

but sometimes, sometimes you just have to walk away

"1920s Chicago Creepy Carnival", the title said. Okay, they snagged my interest. Then I read the description:
"Creepy Carnival .Its free and fun. wear your rlv and experaince it for yourself Biker, hangout. sex, [c**ck], [p***y], blow job, [c*m], sluts, orgy, fetish, dom,gang bang, lesbian, roleplay, public sex, [f**k], cmnf, swingers, voyeur, rape"
Nope. Bite me. Not going.

Yes, edited only insofar as to not publish words considered rude on the blog. Also, I feel most of my audience will know this, but for anyone who doesn't, "cmnf" translates to "Clothed Men Naked Females". That's not the part I'm objecting to, it's more the rape/non-consensual gang bang/RLV mentions. In my experience, again, "Adult", "haunted" and "RLV" together tells me there be traps and trolls, so just not going.

How about Fable's Haunted Market? Their description sounds better, at least:
Haunted Island, Halloween costumes, Hunt, Scary Circus, Creepy Carnival, Freakshow, Ghosts, Witches, Demons, Skeletons, Zombies, Pirates, Fairies, Clowns, Gifts, Freebies, Swamp, Voodoo, Gothic, Grunge, free horses, fantasy, Gachas, accessories, masks


It opened with an extremely repetitive screaming track which was unpleasant. Lasted about as long for things to start rezzing in and convince me I've been here last year.

So we're moving on. Let's visit the Dollhouse:
Here you can find a big creepy forests, a diner, a big dollhouse and more. Feel free to explore. The dolls will appreciate the chance to imitate how humans are supposed to act.
Hmm. On Adult land. Dubious. But we stagger on.



Why are the windows bleeding? Also, post-editing the images, I realized how dark all of these shots were. I had the choice of going back, taking all new shots (and getting more angry), or just doing what I could with after-image lightening, and you can see which one I went with. Sadly, that leaves this image in particular very, very grey.

On the other hand, you really don't need crisp color correction to see how random and pointless this is.



I ported from the Diner to the Doll House proper, and...seriously? What did I just say a few days back? This is why we can't have nice things.

So, game rips everywhere, got it.



This place has a point, right? I mean, it's on Adult land, so I get why there are adult-themed dolls, but they're interspersed with children and baby models, and...just...ugh. Stop.



At least it's an actual dollhouse build? I guess that's something. But, post-wandering through, I can definitely tell you that while the actual build concept is genius, what that dollhouse actually contains is...A lot of it edges seriously towards ageplay, and I don't mean Daddies and babygirls, I mean quasi-pedophilia. That is not right.



Done now. Dead from stupid.

Honestly, this was a sim that could have been great. Seriously great. There is a huge untapped market for adult doll theme parks, essentially, and I've only found one other sim dedicated to the concept. Instead, they piled on anything that said "doll" in Marketplace randomly, whether it fit or not, tossed in some SL kids' furniture, made the whole sim Adult, didn't care if things were rips or not...I'm done. Do not recommend. Do not go there. You will lose brain cells from the amount of sheer apathetic uncaring that went into this.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...