12 September, 2019

in the space where the deuce and the ace once ran wild

I am...somewhat confused by this description:
Beautiful, yet somewhat creepy country land with a purpose.
https://www.flickr.com/groups/3357917@N24/
Ghost Bullys, Rally To Rescue, country, garden, explore, travel, riding, track, photography, pictures, landscape, photogenic, creek
I mean, I get that Skull Creek has a purpose, and I know that purpose is dog rescue, which is absolutely valid and worth supporting, but the "Ghost Bullys" line confuses me. Like, actual ghost dogs?

The port-in point was a little room, but there were large signs on the walls with teleport options to the haunt.



Okay, apparently the "Ghost Bullys" are a cycle club. Got it.



I don't know if they're ghosts, but...they are kind of creepy.



Sometimes, it's the little touches.



Oh, I want one of these so bad. (Not in Second Life. In real life.)



Lovely little cemetary towards the back of the sim. (Note from the Editrix: apologies for the change in frame; I thought I'd saved the original, but apparently not. When I realized I'd skipped this shot, I had to recreate it from the base sections.)



Well, hello, big boy. (And then he flew off, and I was entranced, watching every moment until he returned to the fence. Awesome.



Tch. I always forget how unfriendly to photos this dress is.

They do say under construction, so I'm thinking by the time October rolls around, it will be more haunted. But as it is right now, today, it's a relaxing stroll with occasional creepy touches. Highly recommended.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...