09 September, 2019

the sky is embarrassed and I must be gone

I don't get people sometimes.
[14:08] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: lets see..what should i have for dinner..chicken baskit or the dude with tator tots/
Why are you asking Caledon at large about gentlemen to have over?
[14:08] Lxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx: neither
[14:08] Emilly Orr: Uh...that sounds like a personal question about your sex life, and I'm not answering.
Which I thought was the most polite response I possessed to her opening comment, frankly.
[14:08] Lxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx: you should have a chicken tikka masala
[14:09] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: its a diinewr question not a sex question.
"Dinner".
[14:09] nxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: or better, lamb tikka masala
[14:10] Lxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx: indeed [nxxx]
[14:10] Emilly Orr: Well, you were the one who opened with "the dude with tator tots"
[14:10] Emilly Orr: What was I supposed to think?
And she still had not explained at that point.
[14:11] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: on one hand..a chicken fried steak on a bun with mayo, lettus and tomato..on the other..four chicken strips with texas toast, fries and gravy..
That's not an explanation. Where does the gentleman fit in? Dear gods, he's not getting covered in mayo, is he? That would be a fate worse than death.
[14:11] Emilly Orr: I mean, I'm not sure why he comes with tater tots, but mine is not to reason why.
[14:12] nxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: chicken should not generally be used as an adjective for beef... in my opinion...
[14:13] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: The Dude it is.
[14:13] Emilly Orr: Well, you're welcome to him, whoever he is.
Am I being unreasonable? She started it.

(She did go back and answer the question eventually, by the way. To wit:
[14:13] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: DQ..texas stop sign.
[14:14] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Emilly, its a sandwitch at the dairy Queen
[14:14] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: besides..i am not attracted too men.
[14:14] nxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Lebowski!
I get the reference now, it's just I didn't then.
[14:15] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: sorry for confusion you, Emilly.
[14:16] nxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: the Dude should come with a White Russian
[14:16] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: laughing..is that better than a black russian?
Infinitely. White Russians have a cream base, Black Russians are just coffee and Kahlua, basically.
[14:16] Lxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx: that rug really held the room together
[14:17] nxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: not a meal for nihilists *nods*
[14:17] Emilly Orr: Well, you understand my confusion, then. My local DQ has nothing labeled "The Dude".
[14:17] Emilly Orr: Honestly, I'd take a chicken fried steak on their menu, but ours largely runs to plain chicken strips, hamburgers, and ice cream concoctions.
[14:18] Emilly Orr: Also Orange Julius drinks.
[14:18] nxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: it might be under the name El Dudorino if they are not into the whole brevity thing
[14:18] Kxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i lioke the orange Julius.
[14:19] cxxxxxxxx Rxxxsxxxx: Some people thought it was about sex, but some other people may have assumed cannibalism
[14:19] cxxxxxxxx Rxxxsxxxx: jus sayin
Well, Mm. C is not wrong, either, but ah. A dish my local does not have, due to regionality. I comprehend.)



In the meantime...we're going to the Cade Pier Haunting. I know this house, but I don't know it in this location. (I know this house because it's one of Death Row Designs' rare gacha items.)



But yeah, the 'poolside life' of the rest of the sim is throwing me a tad.



Tch. Really? Untextured prims, I should not need to reinforce, are not frightening. At all. Ever. In any version of reality.



Maybe they're just getting started, and threw up the advertisement before they finished?



Because otherwise, this place is barren.



Well, I'm flummoxed. I can't tell if this is something I'd advise to go and see, or not, because there is nothing here! They just rezzed the base house out and walked away, save for one stray prim inside, and only had a minimal amount of decorations outside. What gives?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...