05 September, 2019

but it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays (part two)

Picking up from yesterday's entry, the remaining six colors for [adam and eve]'s Isabel gown, offered this month for We Roleplay.



We start off with Isabel in Rose.



This is sachi's version of "Russet", though honestly, I think it has more heathered red tones than brown/orange ones. This color, though, could be worn by practically anyone, from the lady of the manor to her handmaiden. It could be a feast-day or wedding-day dress for peasant women. It could be a simple travelers' dress for women as well. Very versatile.



This is Isabel in Saffron, and this is another very appropriate medieval color. Several different herbs and even spices could be used to achieve this tone, with or without additional need of occasionally toxic mordants.



This is the Slate, which I'm used to thinking of with blue tones, but in all honesty, slate is generally a shale rock, and generally tones of deep grey to mid-grey, so this is a perfect name for the color.



And finally, the white. The construction of this gown will mean that you may need to experiment a bit with alpha cuts; in addition to the few times I noticed my elbows cutting through on a pose (which could be solved by alpha-ing of that section of the arm) and the couple times my legs cut through (same thing, alpha upper or lower legs, or both), nothing else needed alpha cuts to work. I'm really impressed with this dress.

Remember, the We Roleplay event opened yesterday, and if you didn't grab the SLUrl from the last entry, grab it now.

I'll let you know when I can how much each dress (and the fatpack total) costs.

(All shots were taken on Westeros, the Revelations sim.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...