27 September, 2019

copycat trying to cop my manner, copycat trying to cop my glamour

The Haunted forrest (their spelling, not mine) has a one-line blurb, which I'm editing slightly:
Come play with the coven of [B**ches]!!!!!
You can tell where.



Hi, Sara. Why are you here?



So, whatever this is, it's not the haunt.



I found a skeletal dancer in an autumn glade.



Some floating red candles.



Hello, Alice. Goddamn it. Stop with the damned game rips already!!1!



And past that, a set of pumpkins that would fit right in on Daddy's Babygirl Sugarland Hangout. Kill me now.

It's not...terrible? But the rez point is nowhere near the haunted items, and the haunted items are pretty scattered. I guess if you're willing to hike around, knock yourself out, but overall...eh?

I did like the hearses. And I did like the skeletal dancer. And I really like the autumn-leaf terrain texture, I want to know where the sim found that.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...