27 September, 2019

while the makeup man's hands shut the eyes of the dead

There's a Diner of the Dead? Apparently so, their description kind of confirms it:
Where the dead hangout, relax, and grab a bite! Horror Undead Dark Goth Cemetary Creepy Gore Blood Diner Explore Halloween Spooky Macabre Butcher Death Haunted Bizarre Dark Haunted Nightmare
Let's stop in for a nibble.



Oh, now you tell me. This sign is on the inside of the gate.



Help you? I think it's already too late.



Handy. (I make no apologies.)




[22:17] Gutted and crucified hostess: Welcome Emilly Orr to The Diner of the Dead. Grab a bite and have a killer time!
...Wait. How can you talk with that much damage?



Calorie counts. I guess that's...good to know...



Gory? Definitely. Be sure not to slip in the pools of blood and viscera. But they had a theme, and by all the gods, they stuck to it. Neatly--if bloodily and messily--done.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...