04 September, 2019

but it's time that has taken my tomorrows and turned them into yesterdays (part one)

In the midst of tracking down mostly disappointing haunts, Ms. sachi Vixen of [adam and eve] sent me her new Isabel gown for We Roleplay's September round. And this one is gorgeous.



This is the gown in Apricot. I'm wearing Maitreya, which it fits deliciously, but it's also rigged for Slink Hourglass. I don't know how shoes work with it; my medieval shoes are on the pointy side, mostly, and protruded from the gown, so I alphaed the feet and just went with it as a floor-length gown. Note the folds of this gown; it's obvious that this is out of some heavy velvet, or possibly even raw-woven silk, but it hangs like a gown that's made of such fabrics. There's also a lovely embroidery detail around the 3/4 length sleeves, and the bustline.



This is the gown in Black, with a closer look at the trim. While the embroidery detail, simple Celtic (or even Viking, their abstract designs were very similar) knotwork, is the same in its color tones, it seems to be different on every gown because of the underlying base tones.



This is the Blue gown, showing the details on the back.



This is the lovely Green gown, showing a closer look at the embroidery, as well as the lacing detail along the spine.


This is the Lavender shade, which is as flattering as all the others. The lines on Isabel as a whole are simple, but cling to curves, making it oddly both a "modest" outfit, in a sense (due to fairly full coverage" and a revealing one, due to how well follows the shape.



This is the deep Oxblood tone (which sachi named "Ox").



And the last one I'm showing for this entry is Isabel in Red. They all fit perfectly out of the box (at least on my shape, which I shouldn't need to remind gentles, is at this point heavily modified from the Maitreya base shape stats), and the only trouble I'm having is in some stands where my arms radically bend. And that's to be expected with any mesh.

I'll finish this tomorrow in the second entry. We Roleplay opened today at 1 pm, so it should be in full swing by now.

(All shots were taken on Westeros, the Revelations sim.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...