15 September, 2019

keep on the path I sent you on



And this sort of sheer, unadulterated, malicious violation of Twisted hunt's own posted rules just confirms I made the right choice to leave the group.

So we're taking another tack, and stepping away from hunting for a bit. This is another store, but clearly, it is a store with a difference.

The blurb reads thusly:
Pandemonium has a collection of dilapidated structures, sim prefabs, parcel prefabs and landscaping products. Great for Halloween. Est. 2009 New Mesh Cemetery Graveyard Gothic Medieval Swamp Dungeon CCS Blood Grunge Zombie Shack Ruins MC Vampire Cliffs
Let's look around.



Shouldn't more stores welcome us in with a giant's screaming skull?



Good to know, I'll keep it in mind if I run into any.



Nice little sitting area, if one needs to rest a bit. No coffee, but no one's perfect.



No one can say P4NDOR4 Quintessa's prices aren't high. But just look at the detail given for her works. Amazing. The aging, the weathering, the moss growing on parts of the stone, the cracks--no sharp angles, no texture flickering, nothing ever that looks pasted just on the surface.



Why is there a unicorn following me around? Does he not know what I do?

Anyway, if you're in need of collapsing ruins, tumbled stones along a path, dilapidated prefabs--Pandemonium is your one-stop shop.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...