21 September, 2019

trying to figure out chapter three but you're not giving me anything

How about Haman's Everyday is Halloween house? It doesn't sound familiar...



...Ah. Never mind, I posted this one earlier, it just moved to a new sim. Gotcha.

So let's go to Raccoon City instead.

They say this about their town:
Raccoon City, roleplay, weapons, zombies, apocalypse, voice, Enter To The Facility An Find Out Its Secrets. Combat. Mystery, .Adventue, heath, meter, hangout, guns, Melee, gaming, Resident Evil Zombies, horror, RP, Roleplay hangout, shop,
That should be "Adventure" and "health," but...Right. This is going to be a zombies-eat-my-brain sim, isn't it? I mean, I know what Raccoon City is, I've both played (some of) the games and watched the movies, but...I do not want to be eaten by zombies today.



That should be "zombies, spiders, a secret underground research facility"...Also "mansion", not "manison". "And", not "an". "Happened", not "happend". And--again, "and"--I don't want to use any guns, even those guns that "can be 'used' here". Dying and killing? Two experiences I'm not thrilled about experiencing digitally.

I'm gonna die.



Near as I can tell, the screens in front of the gigantic virus tubes don't say anything at all.



Lot of devastation out here. Timeline, I would definitely say, post-outbreak but pre-nuke.



Oh, spiders. And, oh, the spiders spit. Ow.



I hear...growling.

Oh, that's what was growling. Thankfully, it doesn't seem interested in biting me.



Oh, that's what was growling. I was so wrong. And it is interested in biting me.

Basically, if you want to join the group and get the game HUD...if you want to wander the destroyed streets and dodge acid-spitting spiders and manic zombie dogs...if you want to use your gun of choice and pick off the zombies and floating eviscerated corpses that follow you...if you're okay with push effects, ultimately--then go.

Me, I'm against nearly all of those, so I was just there for the pictures, then I fled.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...