20 June, 2021

you don't know what it's like, to leave it all behind (part 4)

Next up, BEUSY, with two hairstyles.

BEUSY1

This is "Cora", and this is definitely a style that would need a hairbase tinted to match.

Though at least the demo could be adjusted back, so...maybe the actual hair can be adjusted too? I'm showing it in color #8 on the OMBRES #1 HUD.

BEUSY2

And this is "Lyra", again with bangs. So the hairstyle itself is tone #7 on the GREYSCALE HUD, with the bangs tone #4 from the same HUD.

If I favored shorter hair, this would be a shoo-in, it's dead cute.

You can find BEUSY on the Streaks sim.

Next up, MINA!

Mina1

This is "Adanna", clearly not intended for my ethnicity, but very pretty--a natural updo bound in a headscarf. There are six color options on the HUD, four varieties of black, one grey, and one mid-grey, and the last two are intended to be used with their color tint system. So that's what I did--color 6 tinted to a mid-red, using the red patterned headscarf.

Mina2

Next up, MINA's "Casey", a hair-and-hat combo. Picked the faded red plaid for the newsboy cap, and the 16th tone, I think, on the Naturals HUD?

You can find MINA in Streaks as well.

Wasabi1

Next up, Wasabi with "Apricot", a lovely twin-braid style I'm showing in color #10 from the "Basics" HUD.

Wasabi2

Next, "Tangerine", a loose and wavy mid-length tied up with a scarf, and for the color, I chose #3 from the B and W HUD, with the orange Hawaiian floral pattern picked for the scarf. I'm also showing it in size B.

You can find Wasabi in the Blonde region.

Exile1

Last, we're covering Exile, and their first style "Bree", shown straight out of the box in the brown it came in. I'm wearing size A.

Exile2

This is "Chelsea", and it's in color #31 on the Master HUD included, and I didn't change the style, though there are style-changing options in the HUD.

Exile3

Finally, this is "Svetlana", shown from the side because it's a rolled back bun style. I'm showing it in color #1 on the color menu you get when tapping for more colors on the Master HUD.

You can find Exile on Brunette.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...