13 June, 2012

you don't know how long I have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight

Next hunt update bit:

First postSecond post
Third postFourth post
Fifth postSixth post
Seventh postEighth post
Ninth postTenth post
Eleventh postTwelfth post
Thirteenth postFourteenth post
Fifteenth postSixteenth post
Seventeenth postEighteenth post
Nineteenth postTwentieth post


Next up: Mind Games, who gave us the Brisa dress:

(from the scavenging album)

and a HUD to change the texture with. So the above is how it comes out of the box (I think it's white/black);

(from the scavenging album)

this is the white/red;

(from the scavenging album)

this is the back of the black/white, wherein it can be clearly seen I'm in the largest size (size 3 for those keeping track at home);

(from the scavenging album)

this is where I realize there are really bad poses for this dress, but where I also discover that in a pinch, this could be mesh maternity wear;

(from the scavenging album)

and this is the black/pink. The HUD is small, compact in scripting, and very easy to use; on my current system, it took about three to four seconds from pattern application to blurry visibility, then another two to three to get clarity on the texture. Not bad.

We then arrive at Poptarts, and all hell breaks loose. Not even kidding.

(from the scavenging album)

Yeah, um...what's happening here? I'm wearing the alpha layer for the men's "Awesome" tank, plus the "Awesome" tank, and--because the mesh tank was insistent on showing nipples through the mesh, I grabbed a quick underlayer from a Dare Designs outfit (b'lieve it's the jacket from the Necroses set, no idea if that's still available).

I remove the tank, my brightly pixilated face doesn't change. I take off the alpha layer--

(from the scavenging album)

--and my face comes back. That is so odd. I put the mesh tank and the alpha layer back on again--

(from the scavenging album)

--and it's back to Pixel Face. I'd say, if I were to hazard a guess, that the alpha layer was made wrong. As it's a no-modify item, if you're a guy who wants to wear this tank, you should likely make your own alpha layer to go under it, because this one is clearly not ready for prime time.

(from the scavenging album)

The female gift from Poptarts, however, works. It's (again) not my style, but it looks good, no seams, and the template is similar to the Bristol chiffon top posted earlier from Loordes.

(from the scavenging album)

And this is the back of it, and no, the pants aren't included, they're the dusty red capris from the Dainty Outfit, on sale this week at Amour Fashions for ten Lindens.

More to come!

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...