10 June, 2012

would someone please explain the reason for this strange behavior?

Next hunt update bit:
More from the Mesh Around hunt!

This next one's from Envyme, and...it's a little odd. Let's go into why.

(from the scavenging album)

This is the "Retro Pink Mesh Loose Sweater" with the included "Latex Black" leggings. (Personally, I think they look more like spandex, and silver, than latex and black, but hey.) They come from Envyme, and...this outfit makes me look pregnant. And really not in any good way.

(from the scavenging album)

I'm serious. As long as I stand perfectly still, it's okay, but the minute I move at all, or look at it from the side...this happens.

(from the scavenging album)

And seriously--what soft, shapeless, loose sweater is going to be big and baggy and shapeless, yet still have sharp breast peaks? If I was able to dent an outfit like this RL with my breasts, they'd have to be in steel cones. This is ridiculous.

(from the scavenging album)

Next up: Bitch Tail's male and female mesh gifts. First up: the (non-mesh, jacket layer) black tank and the "Speak Now" pants in grey camouflage. I'm actually wearing the second size for this one (there were two in the pack: "average" and "thicker"), because I like the slightly baggy look more.

(from the scavenging album)

And this is the "Speak Now" drape dress for women, with included alpha layer and a "modesty" underwear layer. (And I've been watching me move in this dress--that modesty layer is pretty damned necessary at times.)

(from the scavenging album)

This one's fun, it's not something I'd seek out to buy, but it's well made, and it does resemble draped cloth pretty well. There's some clipping with certain poses--you can see it in the image above the back shot--but mostly, it doesn't clip, and the clips are small.

(And as always, the stockings? Not included. I think these ones are from Honey*Kitty, but no idea if they're still available.)

Still more to come.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...