12 June, 2012

waiting for a star to fall

Next hunt bit:

First postSecond post
Third postFourth post
Fifth postSixth post
Seventh postEighth post
Ninth postTenth post
Eleventh postTwelfth post
Thirteenth postFourteenth post
Fifteenth postSixteenth post
Seventeenth post


Up next on the Mesh Around hunt: Asteria Creations.

(from the scavenging album)

I'm not big on beachwear, even on SL (I'm still looking around for vintage-seeming fabrics so I can make my own 1910 swimming dress, with the bloomers and the long sleeves), but I've seen beachwear, SL and RL. And this strikes me as lingerie with a skirt. Am I wrong?

(from the scavenging album)

I'm not saying it's bad, per se--it's just confusing as a "Beach Mini".

Okay, now life gets a little weird. Next up on the hunt is MG Jewellery's "Zaadori" earrings. So I had to change to a shape that had ears. (Because my nekos don't have them, as a general rule. Being as they have their ears elsewhere.)

(from the scavenging album)

So, now I'm a mutant, but I have ears. And hanging from them are the "Zaadori" earrings in jade and gold...

(from the scavenging album)

...and the earrings in jade and silver. They're a little large, admittedly, for what I'd normally choose for adornments, but I like how they're made. I should wear more jewelry, I think. I got out of the habit.

So, Has Been's gift turned out a bit...odd. First, there were six gift boxes in the package, all marked #51. In order, they were labeled Womens, Mens, Mens, Mens, Mens, and Womens. But come to find out, only the last two can be rezzed out and unpacked. I have no idea what's going on with the first four gifts.

(from the scavenging album)

But this is the men's bowling shirt, with matching...um...disconnected...shoes....Err. Why are they disconnected?

(from the scavenging album)

Yep. Just to confirm, these are the mesh shoes out of the box.

Maybe I'm not tall enough? (I'm wearing size S, by the way, on the mens' shirt.)

(from the scavenging album)

And this is the womens' skirt, which I'm wearing in size M (and the jeans aren't included, I just had them on for lower-body coverings). And...Errr. Still floating. That is so weird.

(from the scavenging album)

And as you can see, in this one I've edited the shoes (yay for not rigged!), but the oddity didn't stop there--because after I edited the shoes in place, so they wouldn't be hanging out below my feet...they stopped touching the ground entirely. For any reason.

And that's all for this entry! More to come!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...