06 June, 2012

touch me once and you'll know it's true

Next hunt update bit:
More on the "Mesh Around Hunt, and we're starting with Trompe L'oeil's "Summer Dots" patio set:

(from the scavenging album)

This is a sweet little set. It would go perfectly with a glass-topped patio table, or a rattan-and-canvas umbrella--and each item has several poses from which to choose. I like this one. Even more importantly, it introduced me to Trompe L'oeil as a store, and I am definitely going to be back.

(from the scavenging album)

Leverocci's leopard booties are a bit tricky to adjust, but they can be adjusted. Two settings can be changed--the color of the soles, and the zipper-pull on the side of each boot. Other than that, eh, I've seen better, but I like how good nearly all mesh shoes look, out of the box.

(from the scavenging album)

Errrr. Mesh brass knuckles. From Epic Arsenal. In three different shades.

(Which, btw, kills my outfit when worn on Niran's. So, given the choice between brass knuckles and my dress, guess which one I'm always going to pick.)

(from the scavenging album)

The metallic bangles from [Sleeping Koala]. There's also a metallic flower ring.

...yeah, that's about all there is to say about them...

Next up, e! Eclectic Apparel's offering, the "Carolina" blazer in Plum:

(from the scavenging album)

Which is kind of confusing, because that's not a blazer, that's a modified bolero. With long sleeves. Bwuh? It's also sized M for the size that fits me (it comes in XXS-L.)

(from the scavenging album)

Next, the "Geode" ring from HANDverk. Um...wau, that thing looks heavy. It's got good detail, don't get me wrong, but...yeah. Cumbersome accessory. Included in the package are rings for the right or the left hand, and there's also a red sunburst clock (not shown, but you can see what that looks like here).

More to come!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...