13 June, 2012

and it's much too late for goodbye

Last hunt update bit:

Post IPost IIPost III
Post IVPost VPost VI
Post VIIPost VIIIPost VIX
Post XPost XIPost XII
Post XIIIPost XIVPost XV
Post XVIPost XVIIPost XVIII
Post XVIXPost XXPost XXI


Whoa. This is the last Mesh Around hunt post. And yay, because this thing ate my blog like chocolate.

How'ver, we start today at [NN]'s door, and a...sweater dress? Baggy sweater to be worn over something else? Really not sure:

(from the scavenging album)

I'm wearing size 3 of the sweater; there are four sizes included, from 1 to 4. And I'm wearing the large size of the leather belt, because the small version clipped into the mesh.

(from the scavenging album)

Ideally, I'd want to wear leggings or something with this, and some of the 'shapelessness' of this mesh gets a little daunting, especially around the shoulders.

(from the scavenging album)

Still, mesh is in its infancy on the grid; it would be silly to assume there's going to be no problems in integrating mesh into our wardrobes, and even on our persons. That shoulder oddity doesn't kill this sweater for me, it's just something I'll have to keep in mind.

That, and find a good pair of leggings for this to make an outfit with.

(from the scavenging album)

::Fe Style:: made glasses. Yay. And they killed my hair. Joy.

Now, to be fair, here, they're not bad glasses. And, if I choose add over wear on Niran's, I won't lose things from the neck up. But my brain still insists that I shouldn't have to lose hair when putting on a pair of glasses; because the skull is the default for hair, and optic techs can choose to attach glasses on the nose, the mouth, or the chin, so what the hell?

(from the scavenging album)

Pixel Snobs made a summer dress, non-strapless, with a pattern of repeating flowers around the hem. I'm showing it in size M.

(from the scavenging album)

And here's the back. It's simple, it's sweet, and the green belt adds to that whole "new spring flowers" vibe. Pretty.

(from the scavenging album)

Unrepentant had some pretty nifty packaging, too: everything in the box top above rotated save for the scarab. Very well done.

(from the scavenging album)

And their gift was...wait. A completely untextured pair of goggles? Why?

(from the scavenging album)

Ohhh, I get it now--they're full-perm goggles, with baked shadow patterns to export out of world. There's even a notecard with the link to fetch the rest of the files from a drop box:
included in this is the original 3ds Max file (2010)
Dae files
physics file
as well as the ambient occlusion maps.
Okay, that's actually rather clever. Apparently Unrepentant does mesh and sculpted textures and items for creators, they're not just another fashion house. Keen!

And...that means we're DONE!


(from the scavenging album)

Now, if y'all will excuse me, I'm going to go collapse somewhere now. That was a LOT of hunt entries, people!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...