20 March, 2021

what do you want from me? why don't you run from me?

mesh-head-hell1

And this is why I still don't have a mesh head.

mesh-head-hell2

This is OUT OF THE BOX. Granted, out of the box for the second time, but I did nothing with it but wear it and wear the shape it came with. That's all.

mesh-head-hell3

Even worse? THIS is the head I bought--with HELP, I might add!--because I thought it might be close to how I look now. Argh!

mesh-head-hell4

OH THERE'S A PARTY TO GO TO NO PROBLEM JUST LET ME GRAB MY COAT--

mesh-head-hell5

And this? This is what I got when I took off the mesh head. Which is big and square but still, recognizeably human!

WTF did I do to that head the last time I unpacked it? Because it needs to be FIXED, STAT!!!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...