20 March, 2021

new beginnings are the challenge, but you're not sure where to start (part I)

(Roleplay entry?? Maybe. Partially. But also pure sim bafflement.)

Spirit-House-sea

I'd been invited to a meditation class, but was told to arrive in fins. Which was odd, at first, because we were upstairs in Spirit House, in one of the teaching rooms, above the water.

Spirit-House-sea2

And then we got to the water, and it was a lovely swim all in all, though I won't lie, I had more fun watching the two-legs trying to figure out tails.

That, and the fact that Justine decided to come as a lionfish mer. Kind of off brand, that's more me, really, but pretty nonetheless.

And then I went back to Gearhaven to check something, and...LAND SPIKE.

landspike1

Seriously. Land spike. Through the floor of the music room. What?

landspike2

So I switched to a form small enough to crawl under the foundation, if need be, and found...this. It wasn't just a land spike. Something had hollowed out the land around the spike, and that entire corner under the house was affected.

landspike3

I'm dead serious, here. There are three people with rights to terraform on Gearhaven. Me, and I'm not doing it. Lady Justine, and she says she hasn't, and I still believe her. And the Duke.

And the Duke is missing.

So...what's going on?

landspike2

I just couldn't wrap my brain around it. But, I did my best to level the land under the corner of the house...again...and then Lady Justine IMed, panicking. Something was wrong on the Gray Area.

landspike5

So I shifted to a slightly larger form, and trooped off to the next disaster, because if it's not one thing, it's another...so, what on earth is it now?

(Answered in next entry.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...