14 March, 2021

I hope it's worth it, out on the highway, yeah (part III)

And we pick up from the very full-bright version on the roof...
[13:15] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you can't deny she IS pretty, though.
I mean, yes, but that's hardly the point.
[13:15] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: and that breast tattoo. I made that.
[13:15] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): She's lovely. The tattoo is lovely too.
[13:15] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: You can only see 1.6666 nipples
[13:16] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): This does not help!
[13:16] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: and below her belly button is not in view
Be grateful for small favors, I suppose.
[13:17] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: let me try to move it
[13:17] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [sh*t]
Justine-living-large3

Yes, I did go through all the images I planned to post and carefully add a modesty covering.
[13:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): NOW THERE'S TWO
[13:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): please
[13:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): [Mxxx]
[13:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I'm begging you
[13:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): please stop
[13:17]mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: But I didn't have anything pressed to drag copy
Just...STOP...doing the things! Call for help! Why did she keep trying things that apparently only made things worse?!
[13:17] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: something wrong with my edit tools
[13:17] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): [Jxxxxxx] may kill ME at this point, and I didn't do it!
[13:18] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I'll rotate them if it lets me
Why...would that help?
[13:18] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: doh
[13:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): YOU
[13:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): are making
[13:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): MORE
[13:18] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): of them
[13:19] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Does, um....anyone have a net?
[13:19] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): For [Mxxx]?
[13:19] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I think it let me delete two!
[13:19] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Good
[13:19] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: 3
[13:19] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: wtf
Oh, don't say that--
[13:20] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): DO NOT TILE THEM
Oh, for the love of--STOP with the tiling of things!!
[13:20] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I AM NOT
[13:20] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): MIZI
[13:20] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I am no Amy Iwish, but I can build!! I don't knwo what is happening!!
[13:20] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): This one painting is going to become the bane of this poor girl's existence
[13:20] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ugh
At this point, she made the entire thing radiantly blurred, which...I suppose...helped? And I thought we were done...
[13:21] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well...that's...radioactively infective, but....better?
[13:21] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: it won't let me move it again
[13:21] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Which is SHOULDNT ANYWAY
[13:21] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): [Axxxxx]'s not in world, or she'd be here for this catastrophe
[13:22] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: mauybe it is a parcel thing
[13:22] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I'll wallk over
[13:22] Axxxxxx Gxxxxxx: Keystone Cops meets Sotheby's?
[13:22] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Apparently!
[13:22] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok I have move .. things again
I have all the fear.
[13:22] Wxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx: That sounds about right, [Axxxxxx].
[13:23] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Okay, good. Be *careful*....and try to move it, and take it back.
[13:23] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I will yeet it over there
No yeeting!
[13:23] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Do not yeet! Bad things will happen!
[13:23] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok I will "LOWER IT GRACEFULLY" into the gallery
[13:23] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: but it is like 10 meters tall
[13:24] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: ok .. it DEFINITELY is "move" and not "Stretch" or "Rotate"
[13:24] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: one
[13:24] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: two
[13:24] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: three
[13:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) holds her breath
Justine-living-large4

She made. It GLOW. Once more, it was just dire comedy at this point.
[13:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): NO
[13:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): BAD [MXXX]
[13:24] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: !!
[13:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): NO BISCUIT
[13:24] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I am not doing this on purpose!!
ARE YOU SURE??

Justine-living-large5

Every time I thought it was over...Do you see the tiny little circles? Do you see the tiny little labels? That's Miss M. and I. On the roof. For size reference.
[13:25] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): It's the size of the ROOF
[13:25] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: imma relog and see if that fixes my tools
You do that.
[13:25] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Thankfully it's only facing Caledon Greystoke, but if anyone WAS there, they could SEE it from the island!
Justine-living-large6

And then...
[13:26] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): ACK
[13:26] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): she made it physical
[13:26] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I thought that would help!
[13:26] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): HOW
[13:26] Wxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx: OMG
[13:26] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): How would that HELP
[13:26] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: It would fall off into the water
[13:26] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well that's not what happened!
[13:27] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: OBVIOUSLY
[13:27] Wxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx: So gravity influences it and it falls.
[13:27] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Forward
[13:27] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): She wanted it to fall backwards, apparently.
[13:28] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: It didn't even crush us!
[13:28] txxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Usually when one complains about gravity being the scourge of one's unclothed form, this isn't what they're talking about
I know, right?
[13:28] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: maybe if we push it
Push...butwhy...
[13:29] Wxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx: [Mxxx], what are you trying to do with the huge picture?
[13:29] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: would it help to make it phantom
[13:29] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Get rid of it!
[13:29] Wxxxxxxxx Jxxxxxxx: Let me see if I can return it.
[13:29] Pxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Phantom just means it can be walked through.
Oh, great, that would be all we'd need, a giant pin-up we can walk through.
[13:29] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): It did not crush us only because, ironically, the church steeple stopped it
I mean. Let that sink in.
[13:29] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Somehow, despite not having edit rights, it let me copy it
And I still don't know HOW...
[13:29] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: so I tried to move them
[13:30] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): You were able to take it back?
[13:30] Axxxxxx Gxxxxxx: Turning large objects physical is often used by griefers. lol! You just griefed the Village with a nudie! *snorts*
[13:30] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): SHE DID
So, between Mr. J, Miss R., myself, and the at this point very doubtable Miss M., we got everything squared away. Finally.
[13:31] txxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: This really is the best conversation that I've seen here in years
[13:33] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): This is unbelievable
[13:33] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): She just keeps finding new photographs
[13:34] Axxxxxx Gxxxxxx: The Tragic Tale of the Fallen [Jxxxxxx] with the Big Boobies.
Infamous in song and story, I'm sure.
[13:34] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) snorts
[13:35] txxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: And here I thought you were supposed to fall from grace......
[13:35] Axxxxxx Gxxxxxx: Turns out, it just takes [Mxxx] with a bit of edit rights. *grins*
[13:36] Axxxxxx Gxxxxxx: *insert rimshot here*
pirate-monkey-rimshot
[13:37] txxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: What little virtue I have left is even more at risk than I;d thought, clearly.....
Clearly.
[13:37] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): But she doesn't have any on this parcel beyond rezzing out her own items!
[13:37] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): That's what we can't understand!
[13:38] txxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Given that large physical prims with nude textures are seemingly falling from the sky, much more than mere virtue is at risk.
[13:38] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I remain ever grateful to Raven's Perch, for stopping the fall of the astoundingly huge painting onto [Mxxx] and I.
And thus ends the tale. I hope. But if Miss M. pulls this trick a third time, somehow? I'm going to fly over in the Gray Area with the Duke and bomb her house.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...