02 March, 2021

will you dance with me? like we used to dance? (part III)

(Continued from part II.)

Saks-2020-fete11

Now at the evening ball. I'm pretty much center shot, trying to get out of my own way to snap the dance floor in front of me. I was in green for the evening ball.

Saks-2020-fete12

The other side of the ballroom floor, and Indy getting down.

Saks-2020-fete13

The Viking has arrived! (Seen dancing with Indy.)

Saks-2020-fete14

Back across the dance floor to the other side.

Saks-2020-fete15

An overhead view of (nearly) the entire ballroom floor.

Saks-2020-fete16

And the last shot, with me trying to get out of the way again!

And that was the ball this year! I think it came off rather well, both dances were well attended, and it was quite a marvelous day start to finish.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...