13 March, 2021

part time dreamer, would-be player

Look! Finally I have my Arctic fox back.

arctic-fox-return1

Yes, I know, it takes me a long time to decide. But I wanted to be sure, and I demo'ed a lot of options, and sure, while it would have taken much less time, effort and demo testing to simply buy an all-in-one like AVP's white fox, we're back to that whole "feeling like me" thing.

Keep in mind, this was my first fox:

asiantree3

And do take note of the vintage, nothing looks like that, I know. That head was all prims and pieces and one wrong move could take the entire thing down to components. I know that. But...back in 2007? That was me about a third of the time.

arctic-fox-return2

Now I have this. It's Whisk's Gelato mod for Maitreya, using Cerberus' Canis Bento head. I can't remember what store sells the neck extender, but fluffylittlellama made it. And Whisk made the eyes, their Calm Eyes in the Variety pack.

arctic-fox-return3

I'm going to take the additional hit today and pick up Apricot Paws' Feety Peets for female canines, because as much as I adore having shoes, she's telling me she wants paws. Who am I to argue?

And I definitely have to find a better outfit. This one's cute, but it was also an extremely lucky pull of Alchemy's 'The Wilds' outfit in Celestial, and...that's the only color it comes in? And I'd prefer a longer skirt. So...more shopping.

And I haven't decided if she needs whiskers yet. My brain is saying yes, but the people who made the Canis head don't have whiskers for sale, so...maybe not? I don't know. I'll think about it.

But either way, I have her back. One more piece of the past me that I want to retain in the new world. It's a good thing, I think.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...