29 October, 2019

and I don't know where I've been, and I don't know what I'm into (part one)

So I found a rock club that seems to have a haunt?
WHERE ROCK RULES!
Halloween,Haunted House,Costumes,Pumpkins,Ghosts,
Graveyard,Music,Shop,Date,Rock,Club,Biker,DJ,Host,Adult,
Amusement,Park,Rides,nude Beach,Dance,Friends,Romance,Forest,Derby,Party,Games,
Okay, "Haunted House" is in there, but there's so much else going on, I admit to some doubt.

doggers1

I guess this is the haunt?

doggers2

OH! It's a ride!

doggers3

That is a very neat fence effect.

doggers4

Game rip, the clown, but I'll allow it...for now. But this layout feels awfully familiar.

doggers5

The car runs on a figure-eight track, I think? It's a straight chain ride, no water, no backing up and rotating. This was also a neat effect--as the car zips by, the skull spits blood particles.

I'll pick up the rest in the https://razorblade-cookies.blogspot.com/2019/10/doggers-den-rock-club-part-two.html.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...