26 September, 2019

blossom falls and clouds the air, powder trails the one in care

Now wait. The blurb for this sim says:
Daddy, Daddy's, Daddies, Daddys, Babygirl, Babygirl's, Baby girl, Babyboys, Femdom, Singles Boards, Singles, Dating, Home Rentals, Voice Hangout, Games, Daddy Dom, DDLG, Submissive, NO Nudity, Haunted House, Halloween,
Huh. So, I was wondering why this pastel nightmare ad was in the middle of the haunts, but I guess the last three words explain it?

I vaguely remember, like, 2016? 2017? Hitting some Daddy/babygirl land that had a haunt, but...I honestly don't remember more than that. It had a really creepy teddy bear, I think, but that's about it.



Hoo, boy. The pastel game is strong.



All right, there's a port down. Good, let's get away from the unicorn taffy madness, kthxbai. (I waited five minutes for the pumpkins to rez in on the hay bales behind the sign; I gave up and just ported down.



Cute entrance. Can't tell from the shot, but the skeleton takes off and puts back on the cowboy hat. Clever.



Here, you'll find skeletons. (And you don't normally see skeletons holding up skeleton parts that aren't theirs; I have a picture of that I can upload later, or you can just go see it in person.) You'll find at least one visible spider, warning to the arachnophobes. There's at least two Silent Hill rips (from SH4, The Room, and from P.T., if it matters). But most of the haunt is, overall, fairly clever.



I really liked the hand lights.



These skeletons fade in and out to the sole repetitive sound byte that's somewhat annoying: a thick, repeated "Boo...". Still, I do like the ghosting in and out, that's pretty neat.

Overall, I'm going to recommend this one, but keep in mind you'll have to wade through uber-kawaii pastelerie to get there, and due to the heavy scripting both upstairs on the main sim, and actually in the haunt itself, things can get pretty laggy. But all in all, I think it works pretty well.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...