17 September, 2016

did you think it all through? all these things will catch up to you



Deadman's Island called to me, so off I went to wander.



The ground is rough and uneven, the earth dark and lifeless. Only sere grasses and black-leaved trees grow in the cold earth. The shade of the last ship to crash still slowly sinks into the still waters of a small cove.



An abandoned mine revealed skeletons, over-scavenged remains of treasure piles, and spiderwebs big enough to hold some really terrifying spiders.



Screaming shades in the graveyard do not bode well for the health of the island...



Wait...I believe I've been here before. The land has changed in the intervening year...but that house is very familiar...

(continued in part two)

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...