19 September, 2016

it's only half past the point of no return



CHANCES HAUNTED HOUSE 2016!!!, the sign shrilled at me. Hmm. Well, let's give it a go, at least.



Cannibal kitchen, check.


Human meat and bugs, check.



Alice in the chair, check.



Okay, this is somewhat new--combining the mad scientist's lab, the haunted attic, the haunted schoolhouse, AND the body under the rug into one area!

I'm not saying that's good, mind...but it's new.

I'd say...there's some good poses in some of the furnishings, a few photo ops, but for the most part, this one plays with concepts that are pretty tired out. Go if you want, but don't expect to be dazzled by originality.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...