21 September, 2016

we're used to repetition, so we drew up a petition

There was something listed only as the Haunted Sim, aka--once I arrived--the "Rustic Retreat". Also on Adult land.



This place looks so familiar. Have I been here before, too?



I don't remember the shark...



I definitely don't remember the dead guy. Or the giant spider eggs...



I do remember the Leviathan torch, though. Could it be that they're using the same set pieces as Deadman's Island?



Huh. Plane crash. An emergent American cargo cult? Though perhaps the rest of Dynasty City isn't American, that could be my bias showing...



Nope. Zombies tell me this is American. Or at least, that they're American.

There's a lot going on at this haunt, areas I didn't cover. I may have to go back when I'm not searching for good settings for the contest entry for Fallen Gods. Do I think it's a good use of your time? Yeah, I think so. At least for wandering and photo ops, if not serious fear. I'd say, if you're up for a wander, or looking for good haunted photos, take the chance. I think it's well done.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...