29 September, 2018

dream on your left, dead on your right (part two)

Speakeasy got dropped because all their designs required a mesh head hairbase. So next.



Next up, then, {amiable} (they're on the Blonde sim) with "HAIR002" (still just blown away by the poetry in these hair names). I'm showing it in the Rigged version and the second tone (a light golden blonde) from the multi-pack color HUD.



This is "HAIR002_2" which I'm again wearing Rigged, and...uh...I don't see the difference? I'm showing it in the eighth tone (a strong coffee-brown) from the multi-pack color HUD, but...yeah, what was the point of a second variation of the same style?



Next, "HAIR003", again Rigged version, and I picked the last tone (a light cherry red) from the multi-pack color HUD.



Finally, "HAIR004", Rigged, and shown in the thirteenth tone (sort of a sea-blue, teal blue) from the multi-pack color HUD. I waited five minutes for the grey to clear; even detached the hair and put it on again; the grey didn't clear. So that's the pic I'm posting, because you at least get the general idea.



Last one for this year's run, {Limerence} (mainstore), with "Maisy". I'm showing it in the fifth tone from their "Natural Ombre" color HUD.

And we would have ended with "Marisa", the terribly clipping, but...apparently I forgot to actually take the picture, and I am not going back and taking it again.

And that's it! We're done! Hopefully I'll actually get a chance to visit the Hair Fair now!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...