13 September, 2018

to sync our different pulses into a blinding light

This leads to a defiantly NSFW link, but it's also depressing to see. It's not just an entire store full of copyright-infringing designs from other games, but to then take those copyright-infringing designs--at least one of them on someone underage--and specifically offer them nudes? That's tacky, at the least, illegal at the worst.

Also, the store states these are fully rigged avatars, but...considering they're all lifted properties, I do not have faith in that statement. This could easily be a fly-by-night venture that's going to fold up and disappear after accruing funds from the gullible.

Meanwhile, Safybelle's "Jessy" head has updated to version 3, so I'm trying it again.



Out of the box it looks better than the previous version. But does it adjust?



Well, at least a little. I also discovered there's an eye hud. I like my green better, but still, that they have other eye options built in to the head, that's really good. There's also an option to turn the onboard eyes off, so we can wear our own.

The "emotion" hud included--it's a Bento head--is kind of nightmare fuel, but that could simply be me being more accustomed to the generally static heads of SL-before-Bento. I'm not sure yet.

I'm holding onto this one for a while, though, see if I can play with the figures a bit, get it looking...well, more like me. If possible.

No comments:

I've got a three day headache and it's all in my head

It's the 30th of March. One day before Ostara. And there's been a lot of...well. Conversations like the one below. [18:43] Emil...