22 September, 2018

and I still hum its tune, but how could I believe every word it says to me?



We're starting with Astrology (the first designer to include a landmark TO their Hair Fair sim, they're on Brunette this year), and this is "Andrew" in the mermaid-y shade off the Black Ombre color hud. Do I regret ditching Astrology as a VIP group now? Maybe a little. But only a little, because she didn't put anything out under the brand for over six months, and stopped putting anything out through Alice Project for six months, so I moved on from both.



And this is "Gretch", a pretty flattering mid-length, I'm displaying it in the sixth tone of the Gingers section from the Medium hud.



This is "Jillian", another fairly flattering style, and I used the fifth color on the top left side of the Color hud.



This is "Kara", and it just felt like I should use a lighter tone, so I pulled out the Light color hud, and this is the second tone on the Light Blonde side of things.



This is the first one I'm not fond of, "Tiffany", though I can think of people who'd adore the style. And I picked the Color Fun hud, and the second shade in on the lower right Ombre side of things.

Each of the new hairstyles comes with an option for 'Edges' on and off, and 'Baby Hair' on and off. All of these were with both options on.

Last, I had also unpacked Beusame's (main store, not Hair Fair location) "Kirk" demos to display, but they're only for mesh heads. So we move on.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...