15 September, 2018

I stood next to the tracks, just to feel something pushing back

Have I been to Spooky Interactive Haunted House before? It looks...familiar...

The press blurb is no help:
Fun interactive haunted house haunted mansion Halloween costumes horror scary ghosts spirits haunting spooky creepy pumpkins graveyard tarot seance ouija board cemetery bats grave evil zombie fun house maze laboratory free costumes
Because how often do these descriptions sound like that?

Ah, well. Let's go see.



This really looks so familiar. I have definitely been here before. I just don't remember a haunted house in Solo.



Yep--I had to go back two years into the haunt archives to track down where. Apparently they've moved sims, so they have changed the location, but--at least for the exterior and the two lower rooms, nothing else. I don't see a reason to explore the upstairs, do you? If you want to see more of what's probably back out in the house, look over the old entry. I sincerely doubt there have been updates.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...