23 September, 2018

and if that tree had not drunk my tears (part three)



We're picking up where we left off with EscalateD, and this is "Lemon", which I'm showing in a red-tipped blonde from the "Blondes" color HUD, trying to minimize that red demo ribbon, but...all it seemed to do was flash me back to the color tones Alice Project used in the very early days. Ack.



This is "Maeryn", a short chopped style, and I picked the "Neons" color HUD, a bright raspberry-pink as the base, and a strong, thirsty orange for the streaks.



And this is "Nevaeh", another style that's probably not for me, but it does look pretty. It comes with a style hud, both 'busty' and 'regular/flat' hairs, and I'm showing it in two ombre sunrise tones from the "Rainbows" color HUD.



.Shi gets no link, because .Shi gave no link, darn it. But this is "Sa-Rah V2", and I'm showing it in the color HUD "E-Bronde", which...I cannot even parse. It has some ombre tones, some reds, some monochromes, and some bright jewel tones, so who knows? I picked the reddish one.



And this is "Ya-Resh", and I'm showing the bright, bright green from the "E-Metallic" color HUD, but...their huds are confusing, because it looks like the same exact color palette.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...