17 September, 2018

but I want to be played by the unseen hand

How about we go to the Halloween Haunted House in Coulours today? Their blurb:
"Halloween is 365 days for me :) We have Seance,Tarot Card tables, and Ouija Boards. Get your free pumpkin and candy at the you pick it pumpkin patch. We have 2 haunted houses! Come on over and hang out or Bob for apples :)"
Okay. Let's go see.



Wasn't I here last year?



I'm sure I was.



This is interesting, though.



I made a .gif to show the movement, it's fun to watch live.



I don't think I found the kitchen the last time, though.



Simple seance room upstairs...



...and a coffin bed for two. Okay. Pretty simple haunt, but not a terrible one!

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...