22 September, 2018

I come apart at the seams inside the panic

First up: The "Haunted House of Horrors and Halloween!" And alliteration, apparently.

I'm pretty sure I've gone here, too, but what the hell, the rest of the day has been a quagmire. Let's go see.

Their blurb:
"Come to the Haunted House of Horrors. We have all sorts of evil creations and furntiure for sale, zombies, ghosts, blood, Haunted Graveyards, Horror Haunted Church, scary and Vampire, HALLOWEEEN"
That's "furniture", but...that means it's a shop and a haunt? Or just a shop?



Just a store, then. Bother.

How about something more hyperbolic? The "HAUNTED HOUSE 2018 HALLOWEEN MOST INTERACTIVE HAUNTED HOUSE"? That sounds...extreme. Their blurb isn't overly helpful:
"HAUNTED HOUSE 2018 Come try it if you dare.. Lots of scary pop ups and lots of interactive things to do! Come try and if you like it , it is for sale!"
Yeah.

Let's go anyway.



It's starting with a rainbow arrow. I have dread, but not for the right reasons.



That is the single squarest TV I have seen on SL.

Overall, the effects are...pretty blatant. There's not a lot of 'subtle' on display, here.



Hammer time. (I had to, yes.)



Let's just say it's...not the best house and leave it there.



I...I don't even. So much glow, and she was accompanied by carnival clown music as she rushed forward and back over the moving walkway. Was that...supposed to be scary?

And then I got past her (after a couple of tries), negotiated up a moving stairway, picked a door...and fell through the floor to be eaten by a dragon. Yeah, I give up. Visit if you want, no recommendations.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...