14 July, 2021

the feelings start to rot, one wink at a time

There's one in every crowd.
[15:39] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: hey Emily
[15:39] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Hi!
[15:39] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: you are so sexy
Occupational hazard. Seriously, 70% of the way I look is due to look restrictions at work, followed by dominant instructions on how he wanted me to look. I've made small adjustments here and there--the face is largely my work, the height is definitely my work, but the figure? I'm glad people appreciate it, but--I just did what they told me.
[15:39] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Oh, thank you.
[15:39] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: how are you dear
[15:39] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I'm good.
[15:39] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: nice to listen that
[15:40] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i want kiss you later
Oh, here we go.
[15:40] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: can i add you dear ?
And, while I was pondering how best to politely demur--
[15:41] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i think it is better way to say yes
[15:41] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: and accept my friendship
That's vaguely threatening.
[15:41] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well, that may be slightly tricky. So. What is allowable for the Mate, or the partner, goes into business for others.
Translation: "I am not about to freely jump into the arms of someone who wants to friend me just for unpaid sex without a darned good reason, thanks ever so".
[15:41] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): But I can send you my rate card, absolutely willing to do that.
And then he sent a Gyazo snap. That's...creepy.

dancing-in-hypnotic-paradise
[15:42] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Yes, that's [Mxxxxx], I'm here with him.
You'd think "I'm here with someone", and him sending clear proof of same, would be enough, but...
[15:42] mxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i send you my rate card so i dont thing you want send and to other half of you
[15:42] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr) tries to parse that
[15:43] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): So, you just want me to buy your services for half of me, not the whole person?
Thankfully, he either couldn't come up with a snappy rejoinder, or just gave up, but--weird conversation. So much yikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In Real Life, I believe that would be called "stalking" and perhaps result in a restraining order being issued. Not good.
-M

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...